Do you love planning vacations? Do you love to help people? Does your family and friends reach out to you for travel tips or advice?
If you answered yes to all the above questions, you may want to continue reading! Your next adventure may be closer than you think!
About Relaxing Vacations Travel Agency:
Relaxing Vacations is a home-based travel agency from Magnolia, Delaware. We offer over 8 years in the travel industry. Relaxing Vacations is IATA (International Air Transport Association) accredited, CLIA (Cruise Line International Association) certified, and a member of ASTA (American Society of Travel Advisors), all in good standing.
With creditability in the travel industry, Relaxing Vacations is registered with over 130 travel suppliers. This allows us to work directly with these suppliers to: stay informed of exclusive package deals, early and last minutes deals, travel updates, destination updates, new safety procedures, industry changes, and more.
What Relaxing Vacation has to offer their travel agents:
- Professionalism/creditability in the travel industry: IATA accreditation and CLIA certified
- Trademarked company
- Company website
- Professional liability insurance (also known as “E & O” Errors and Omissions)
- Independent Contractor contract
- Mentoring program
- Professional email account
- Access to Travefy (itinerary building application)
- Access to TravelJoy (CRM: Customer Relationship Management application which includes PCI compliant way to collect client payments)
- Direct Deposit
About our Team:
We are full service and committed to delivering unparalleled customer service. Our agents take pride in creating dream vacations for our clients, whether planning an all-inclusive vacation, wedding or honeymoon package, group vacation, Disney Destination ® vacation, theme park tickets, cruise, car rental, hotel accommodations, rail vacation, or tailor-made vacation to suit your dreams!
Do you have what it takes?
- Are you passionate about travel?
- Are you a professional, business minded, detail oriented, self-motivated person?
- Do you possess great communication and computer skills?
- Do you have dedicated time to promote your business and learn the travel industry?
- Are you able to commit to being available for clients 24/7 when clients are traveling?
- Do you have the tools needed: a windows-based computer with high speed internet and a smartphone?
I am interested in joining your team, what do I do next:
Due to seller of travel laws in the following states: California, Iowa, Washington, and Hawaii, we are currently unable to contract with residents of those states. Please check back periodically as this may change.
Think you are a good fit for our team? No experience necessary. If so, complete the questionaire. If you are selected to proceed to the next round, you will be contacted soon.